Thank you for your generosity which transforms lives throughout our diocese. Together we are making a difference.
When you click on the blue Donate buttons below, you will have the opportunity to create an account. If you would rather, you may “Give as Guest.” Please contact Chris Tumilty, 619-613-7104, if anything about this proves troublesome. We want to this process to be smooth and convenient.
For Such a Time as This
Across our communities, the economic effects of the coronavirus crisis are clear. People have lost jobs and they often don’t know how to meet their families’ daily needs. You can donate here to help those in need. Some of the real human needs that we will be able to assist with your donations are:
- Assistance for people who have been laid off due to closures of businesses or schools;
- Food and other needs for feeding programs throughout our diocese, which have seen a huge increase in clients because of the current crisis;
- Medical bills for those who are ill;
- Childcare for healthcare workers who are on the front lines of this crisis and whose children are out of school;
- Shopping and other assistance for those who are suffering from the illness.
- A flexible way to support congregations at the frontlines of the coronavirus outbreak.
This is a time for all of us to come together to ensure that every family has what they need to survive. Thank you for your contribution to help lift our communities out of this crisis.
The Bishop’s Pastoral Needs Fund
Gifts to this fund allow our bishop to respond to spontaneous needs as they arise. Donations are 100% tax deductible.Donate
The Bishop’s Appeal
Learn more about the Bishop’s Appeal here. Donations are 100% tax deductible.Donate
The School for Ministry
The local theological training program runs on an efficient budget. Donations are always welcome. Learn More.Donate
Showers of Blessings
Showers of Blessings serves those in need by meeting one of life’s most basic human dignities–cleanliness. The opportunity to maintain personal hygiene can reduce health problems, raise self-esteem and increase employment potential and social acceptance. Learn more here.Donate
Donate Your Vehicle
Do you have an old car, truck, motorhome or boat that is taking up space? Why not donate it to the Diocese? It’s easy and provides a great tax write off. We can even arrange to have your vehicle picked up at your home. Contact us today: