Fearless Love grants provide start-up money for new, innovative ministry ideas in congregations.
Applications will be accepted May 1 – June 15 for the 2021 grant cycle. Awards will occur in the first quarter of 2020. For questions or clarifications, please contact the Rev. Canon Gwynn Lynch.
Priority consideration goes to innovative ministry ideas meeting one or more of the following specifications:
- Engage in active digital evangelism: five $1,000 grants to purchase a smart TV, stand, and one-year Internet service to rural, small churches with less than 50 Average Sunday Attendance (ASA)
- Reach and connect with college students and college campuses, young adults
- Partner with other churches in a mission area or in the diocese
- Energize diverse congregations
- Connect the church with its neighborhood
- Plant new church communities in under-served areas
- Reimagine church boldly
- Strengthen the relationship between churches and their church day schools
All applicants will be expected to engage in the Church Assessment Tool* before January 1, 2020, unless you have completed one in the last three years. For more information, please go to: https://holycowconsulting.com/.
Please have available the following information upon request:
- 2020 Preliminary Budget and 2019 Income Statement (through May 30, 2020)
- 2019 Balance Sheet through May 30, 2020
- Most recent completed Mutual Ministry Review or Holy Cow Vital Signs
- 2019 Annual Report