- This event has passed.
Project Resource – Fall 2022
September 11 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are excited to introduce Project Resource to you as an opportunity to engage your diocese in the ministry of stewardship this fall!
There has never been a more important time to engage in the ministry of Stewardship in the Church.
Sundays, September 11 through October 9, Online via Zoom, 4:00 to 6:00 pm CT
Project Resource teaches culture and systems change around financial development in the worldwide Episcopal Church.
Project Resource provides teaching, focus, and adaptable resources to equip clergy and lay leaders to develop their year-round
annual stewardship campaigns and plan, ask for, and receive major gifts.
• helps church teams to gather the best resources to transform all areas of stewardship and explore internal
narratives of money while addressing societal shifts, organizational change, and leadership challenges.
• assists teams in interpreting the training curriculum, session by session, relative to their cultural and regional
• empowers participants to leave the conference with a working plan and measurable objectives tailored
specifically for their own congregation.
Project Resource trainings equip stewardship teams to plan and develop year-round stewardship ministries that can be
replicated and adapted for years to come. An ideal church team would consist of at least 3 members including the
clergyperson, stewardship ministry chair, and other committed lay leaders.
Church Teams will complete the course with:
• A year-round stewardship calendar
• A step-by-step plan for implementing a 2022 fall annual campaign
• Hands-on training on how to make personal invitations
• Understanding generational and individual donor motivations
• Cultural and technological strategies in light of the pandemic