All Clergy are invited to connect with your clergy colleagues on Thursday, June 1! There are two formal options that day:
Hiking and Lunch at San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Preserve from 11:00am to 1:30pm (2710 Manchester Avenue, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007)
- A gentle, accessible hike with trail choices, 11-12
- Meet at the Nature Center at 11
- Pick your trail
- Bring your own bag lunch and beverage, 12-1. Meet back at the Nature Center upstairs room at noon for lunch
- At 1pm we will create a group photo to share with our sister “desert” group meeting for lunch.
- Note: parking is limited at the center and across the street. If necessary, continue west on Manchester to find parking on the street. Carpool if possible.
- June 1 join clergy colleges for lunch at a fun restaurant in the desert at 12PM (Luchador at 68510 E. Palm Canyon Dr. #140, Cathedral City, CA 92234; and YES, you’ll be challenged to a cornhole match!)
No matter where you are that day, to demonstrate our unity and connection, at exactly 1PM on Thursday, June 1, all clergy are invited to take a “selfie” with yourself and at least another clergy member and post it on social media (Instagram/Facebook) with the hashtag #EDSDClergy