- This event has passed.
45th Annual Convention
November 9, 2018 - November 10, 2018
45th Annual Convention November 9 - November 10
We look forward to welcoming you to the 45th Annual Diocesan Convention
Friday-Saturday, November 9 – 10
St. Dunstan’s, 6556 Park Ridge Blvd, San Diego
Reminders for our 45th Diocesan Convention:
- Bring your charged cell phone, tablet or laptop, and chargers.
- This is a paperless convention. You will not receive a packet at registration. Ambassadors will be available to assist you with downloading the convention app and voting online.
- Bring your coffee mug and water bottle. Cursillo will have hospitality stations around campus.
- Bring your church banner, banner stand and a person to process with it in the Saturday morning Eucharist.
- We encourage you to carpool both to care for our earth and to support an easy parking situation.
- Sing in the diocesan choir at the Saturday morning Eucharist. Contact Greg Funk for information.
- For the convention service project, bring diapers
- For the convention service project, bring new underwear for men (S, M, L) and for women (6, 8, 10, 12)
- For the convention service project, bring low-sodium peanut butter in plastic jars
- For the convention service project, bring new socks
Join the online conversation using #DioConSD on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Prayer for a Church Convention
Almighty and everliving God, source of all wisdom and understanding, be present with those who take counsel in the 45th Diocesan Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of San Diego for the renewal and mission of your Church. Teach us in all things to seek first your honor and glory. Guide us to perceive what is right, and grant us both the courage to pursue it and the grace to accomplish it; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. (818).
May 31 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm