We have improved on last year’s text voting with a more streamlined, secure voting method. Here are the instructions.
- Take out your smartphone or other web-enabled device (ie. something you use to connect to the Internet such as an iPhone, Android, tablet, a teenager, etc.)
- Open your web browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.). Do not type in “www.” or “https://”
- Type in the URL/address bar: edsdvote.com
- Click “Vote Now”
- Enter your unique voting ID number. (For practice, enter any four-digit number. Your real voting ID will be on the back of your name badge.)
- Make your selections by checking boxes on the online form.
- Review your answers before you hit “Submit.” Once you submit your answers, you cannot change them.
- Close the web page.
- Put your device away and see if your neighbor needs help.
- Text voting is for lay and clergy delegates only. If you are a visitor, you are not allowed to vote. You will not receive a unique voting ID.
- Unique voting IDs will be printed on the back of your name badge that you pick up at registration. Your badge will identify you as a voting delegate.
- Bring your smartphone or tablet to convention. Bring your charger too.
Online Voting Practice
Below is a sample ballot based on the current nominations. Please take a moment to practice voting online by going to: www.edsdvote.com and come to convention prepared to vote for your choices.
Secretary of Convention – Vote for 1
- Darryl Peralta
- Ruben Rodriguez
Disciplinary Board: Clergy – Vote for 1
- Anne Bridgers
- Doran Stambaugh
Disciplinary Board: Lay – vote for 1
- Daniel Crane
- Mary Ann Eckman
Diocesan Executive Council: Clergy – vote for 1
- Janine Schenone
- George Calvert
Diocesan Executive Council: Lay – vote for 2
- Grecia Rivas
- Jan Harrison Romerdahl
- Dawn Stary
- David Tremaine
- Chikako Tsukuda
- Andrew Waters
- Jennifer Whaley
Standing Committee: Clergy – vote for 1
- Brenda Sol
Standing Committee: Lay – vote for 1
- Stephen Turnbull
- Pete Casalegno
- Anthony Vanaria
Thank you for practicing online voting! Please remember to bring your smart phone or other web-enabled device to convention, and your charger.