The Service Coalition is a group of outreach/service coordinators from churches throughout the Episcopal Diocese of San Diego.
- To network and share ideas on best practices and challenges as we strive to be the hands of Christ in our neighborhoods.
- To collaborate on at least one project per quarter to make a greater impact in our community.
- To create a directory and email list of service/outreach coordinators at congregations throughout the diocese to foster better communication and collaboration.
We meet quarterly (January/April/July/October) at various churches throughout the diocese to brainstorm, share ideas, and discuss topics of interest about outreach and advocacy.
Please join us!
For more information, contact Carolyn Lief:
(all meetings are 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. unless otherwise noted):
- January 27 at All Souls in Pt. Loma.
- April 28 at St. David’s, Clairemont
- July or August at St. Mark’s in City Heights
- October 27 at St. John’s in Chula Vista