Fearless Love grants provide start-up money for new, innovative ministry ideas in congregations.
Applications will be accepted June 1 through July 17, 2018 for the 2019 grant cycle. Awards will occur in the first quarter of 2019.
For questions or clarifications, please contact the Rev. Canon Nancy Holland, 619-481-5452.
Priority consideration goes to innovative ministry ideas meeting one or more of the following specifications:
- Partner with other churches in a mission area or in the diocese
- Energize diverse congregations
- Lift up young people or young adults
- Connect the church with its neighborhood
- Create new church communities in underserved areas
- Reimagine church boldly
- Strengthen the relationship between churches and their church day schools
All applicants will be expected to engage in the Church Assessment Tool* before January 1, 2019, unless you have completed one in the last three years. For more information, please go to: https://holycowconsulting.com/.
Please have available the following information upon request:
- 2019 Preliminary Budget and 2018 Income Statement (through June 30, 2018)
- 2018 Balance Sheet through June 30, 2018
- Most recent completed Mutual Ministry Review or Holy Cow Vital Signs
- 2017 Annual Report